Now that Aurigami sale has ended, it’s time for you to get & use your tokens. Here’s a guide on how to do it.
Step 1 - Connect your Metamask to Aurora Network
- Go to https://impossiblechainlist.vercel.app/ and search for Aurora Network.
- Click “Connect” so that Aurora Network is added to your Metamask Mainnet.
Step 2 - Add Aurigami (PLY) token contract address to Metamask
Aurigami contract address(Aurora Network):
- Click on 'Import tokens', located at the bottom of the 'Assets' tab on your wallet homepage.
- Switch to the 'Custom token' tab at the top, and then enter the token address mentioned above in the first field.
- Click 'Add Custom Token' to proceed.
- You will now see a page asking you to confirm that you want to add Aurigami Token. When you click 'Import Tokens', the Aurigami Token will be added to your wallet.
Step 3 - Bridge your existing ETH gas to Aurora Network
- Go to https://rainbowbridge.app/transfer.
- Select transfer from ETHEREUM and transfer to AURORA.
- Connect wallet, click Begin new transfer.
- Click Show all tokens to select desired tokens, input amount, and click Continue
- Execute the transaction and wait for it to be confirmed.